Voice Over IP Phone Solutions
Packed With Features And Benefits, This Is One Deal You Won’t Want To Miss Out On.
Premier Voice Over IP Phone Provider
Is your current phone system not keeping up with the demands of your business, or do you find your company missing calls, or worse yet sales due to lacking functionality or features? A new Voice over IP (VoIP) telephone system from BizTek Connection may be in order. With our new VoIP solutions in the Crentral Arkansas area, you can rest assured that your business needs will be met and far exceeded.
What Is A Voice Over IP Phone System? Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is a type of technology that allows users to make calls using broadband internet rather than conventional or analog telephone systems. It works by converting sound into a digital voice communication then transferring it over the internet.
Why Choose A VoIP Phone System?
The cost of using a VoIP phone is much cheaper than conventional phones. Long distance phone calls are also cheaper. Businesses see an average savings of 50-70% after switching to VoIP.
VoIP offers a host of features and customizability, including unified messaging, recording phone calls and conferences, placing calls directly from the internet, and much more. See below for a full list of great features.
If you’re rearranging or expanding your office, employees’ numbers follow them wherever they go. Using any broadband connection, you can connect your VoIP telephone any place in the world and get a dial tone.
Scales Up or Down Easily
If you have an analog phone system, you have to estimate carefully to avoid spending money on phone lines you won’t use. All this goes away with VoIP. You can add a line as soon as you add a new employee
Approximately 31 percent of businesses use VoIP systems due to its productivity increases and cost-efficiency. The reduced communication expenses and logistical benefits help companies gain an edge over businesses that remain on the public telephone network.
VOIP PHONE SYSTEMS
Voice Over IP Phone Features & Benefits
- Find Me Follow Me- Your calls can ring at your office, then your cell phone, then your home office or hotel room while traveling – always maintaining the appearance that you are available to your clients anytime.
- Unified Messaging– All of your voicemails are forwarded to your email for the ability to retrieve and forward messages to and from anywhere to anyone.
- Record Phone Calls and Conferences– One of our clients’ favorite features, recordings of these meetings can be emailed to individuals who could not attend or can be called up for later reference.
- Easier to Install, Configure, and Maintain– Even for people with limited technical know-how, IP phones are simple to install. You can be up and ready to go quickly.
- Fax Is Supported– Even older technologies such as fax is supported. Virtual faxing (aka IP faxing) is another great feature. Even in this day and age, there are some instances where faxes are still needed. You can send and receive faxes without the need for paper and toner.
- VoIP Integrates With Other Business Systems– Because calls are internet based, the systems are easier to integrate with business applications you use every day.
- Hosted VoIP Saves Businesses Money– Saving money is one of the most important features of this system. Legacy systems were expensive, setup was intrusive, reconfiguring required time and physical changes, and maintenance could be expensive.
- Cellular Integration– There are Laptop, Smartphone and Tablet apps we can install which allow you to place and receive calls directly from your Internet-connected WiFi or Cellular device, anywhere in the world – imagine the ability to make or receive calls on your mobile device as if it was your office extension!
- Auto Attendant– A powerful automated business service that replaces the need for a receptionist. It looks more professional, routes efficiently, and you can customize it to play different menus for different hours.
- Call Hold– Can be very useful when you’re dealing with a call and you need to do something else, maybe talk to a colleague or take another call.
- Call Transfer– Quickly and easily transfer calls to any of your colleagues. With the warm transfer, you can announce the call to the person you are transferring the call to. With a blind transfer, you can send the call directly to the extension without announcement.
- Conference Calling– Conference calling with VoIP sets a whole new standard. No more having to set up a personal conference bridge for each extension. Conference calls are now as easy as one, two, three.
- Busy Lamp Field– Shows the status of other users phones (busy, ringing, available) connected to your phone system.
- Call Forwarding– Helps you forward a call when your number or extension is dialed, to another number.
- Hunt Group– This “ring group” allows you to manage incoming calls within your organization and the order the phones will ring.
What Our Clients Are Saying
Often times my customers need a referral for a computer consulting service. I always feel confident when referring my customers, friends, and family to Roger and his team.
BizTek is a great safety net to have. They are smart, quick, and professional. They sincerely want to help and will go out of their way to resolve your IT issues in a proficient manner.
BizTek keeps me focused on what I need to be thinking of when I consult them about internet security. I’m made aware of what needs to be done and they help me get there.
Quality Voice over IP Phone Systems You'll Love
If you’re tired of old, expensive phone systems, switch to a Voice over IP phone system and we guarantee you’ll wonder why you didn’t switch sooner. Keeping up with changes in the business world is crucial to a long-standing, thriving business.