Voice Over IP Phone Solutions
Ready To Try it For Yourself?
Premier Voice Over IP Phone Provider
What Is A Voice Over IP Phone System?
Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is a type of technology that allows users to make calls using broadband internet rather than conventional or analog telephone systems. It works by converting sound into a digital voice communication then transferring it over the internet.
Why Choose A VoIP Phone System?
There are several benefits to using a Voice over IP phone system for your business: productivity increases, saving time and money, convenience, loads of features, portability, you name it. You’ll quickly see why businesses should (and are) making the switch from traditional phone services.
Scales Up or Down Easily
Voice over IP Phone Features and Benefits
- Find Me Follow Me-Your calls can ring at your office, then your cell phone, then your home office or hotel room while traveling – always maintaining the appearance that you are available to your clients anytime.
- Unified Messaging– All of your voicemails are forwarded to your email for the ability to retrieve and forward messages to and from anywhere to anyone.
- Record Phone Calls and Conferences– One of our clients’ favorite features, recordings of these meetings can be emailed to individuals who could not attend or can be called up for later reference.
- Easier to Install, Configure, and Maintain– Even for people with limited technical know-how, IP phones are simple to install. You can be up and ready to go quickly.
- Fax Is Supported– Even older technologies such as fax is supported. Virtual faxing (aka IP faxing) is another great feature. Even in this day and age, there are some instances where faxes are still needed. You can send and receive faxes without the need for paper and toner.
- VoIP Integrates With Other Business Systems– Because calls are internet based, the systems are easier to integrate with business applications you use every day.
- Hosted VoIP Saves Businesses Money– Saving money is one of the most important features of this system. Legacy systems were expensive, setup was intrusive, reconfiguring required time and physical changes, and maintenance could be expensive.
- Cellular Integration– There are Laptop, Smartphone and Tablet apps we can install which allow you to place and receive calls directly from your Internet-connected WiFi or Cellular device, anywhere in the world – imagine the ability to make or receive calls on your mobile device as if it was your office extension!
- Auto Attendant– A powerful automated business service that replaces the need for a receptionist. It looks more professional, routes efficiently, and you can customize it to play different menus for different hours.
- Call Hold– Can be very useful when you’re dealing with a call and you need to do something else, maybe talk to a colleague or take another call.
- Call Transfer– Quickly and easily transfer calls to any of your colleagues. With the warm transfer, you can announce the call to the person you are transferring the call to. With a blind transfer, you can send the call directly to the extension without announcement.
- Conference Calling– Conference calling with VoIP sets a whole new standard. No more having to set up a personal conference bridge for each extension. Conference calls are now as easy as one, two, three.
- Busy Lamp Field– Shows the status of other users phones (busy, ringing, available) connected to your phone system.
- Call Forwarding– Helps you forward a call when your number or extension is dialed, to another number.
- Hunt Group– This “ring group” allows you to manage incoming calls within your organization and the order the phones will ring.