All-in-one HIPAA Security Service
The fastest, easiest and most inexpensive way to HIPAA compliance
All the tools you need to comply
- We perform your Risk Assessment
- Streamlined Risk Assessment Process –you will spend around 1 or 2 hours working with us and then we do the rest!
- We make additional security recommendations
- HIPAA Compliance Snapshot
- Threats Analysis / Risk Determination
- Satisfy Meaningful Use Requirement – Core Objective – Protect electronic health information (Conduct or review a security risk assessment of the certified EHR technology) – don’t put those incentive payments at risk!
- Easy to understand reports/work plans
- We Train your Employees
- Interesting and engaging training videos – HIPAA is boring no more!
- HIPAA training for existing and new employees
- Retrain employees on an annual basis
- Provide employee compliance testing
- View compliance reports that show when employees were trained and their compliance testing scores
- Employee Security Reminders
- We Write your Policies and Procedures
- Employee access to policies and procedures
- Videos explaining security policies
- Easy to understand policies
- Easy to follow procedures
- Addresses the HIPAA Security and Omnibus Rules
- Allows you to show compliance with HIPAA regulations and protect patient information!
Do you have questions regarding the new HIPAA Omnibus Final Rule?
We know HIPAA security can be overwhelming. This paper will highlight 7 things that will help you understand the HIPAA Security and Omnibus Rules and guide you to what you need to do to comply with HIPAA.
- Which organizations need to comply with HIPAA.
- Insight into the HIPAA Risk Management process.
- Details of a HIPAA Risk Assessment.
- What the benefits are of using encryption.
- What the steps are to creating a security incident response plan.
- What is required from a HIPAA security training program.
- Requirements for HIPAA security policies and procedures.
You will gain valuable insight into the requirements of the HIPAA Security and Omnibus Rules. Written in plain English and clearly explained.
HIPAA and protecting patient information doesn’t have to be complex and expensive!
We You will gain valuable insight into the requirements of the HIPAA Security and Omnibus Rules. Written in plain English and clearly explained.have put together a list of simple and inexpensive tips that you can do to better protect patient information. The tips will minimize the risk of a data breach or HIPAA related fines.
You’ll learn how to:
- Minimize the risk of a data breach due to a lost laptop
- Protect smartphones (i.e. iPhones and Androids)
- Implement good password policies (that your employees won’t hate)
- Understand the benefits of a risk assessment (written in plain english)
Each of the tips are inexpensive and easy to implement. So instead of being overwhelmed by the task of protecting patient information, you can implement these tips that go a long way in providing additional data protection.
In order to protect patient information it is important to understand the risks to the information!
We have put together a guide to help you understand the HIPAA Risk Assessment process. The guide is written in easy to understand language and not security mumbo jumbo.
- What is the HIPAA Risk Management process?
- What are the steps to a Risk Assessment?
- Real life examples to help understand how to determine risks and threats to patient information.
- Understand the benefits of a Risk Assessment (written in plain english)
A Risk Assessment is required for the HIPAA Security Rule and for Meaningful Use reimbursements. Understand what a Risk Assessment is and how it can help protect patient information.