“What Every Business Owner Must Know About Hiring An Honest, Competent, Responsive And Fairly-Priced Computer Consultant”
“Don’t Trust Your Company’s Critical Data And Operations To Just Anyone! This Business Advisory Guide Will Arm You With 21 Revealing Questions You Should Ask Any Computer Consultant Before Giving Them Access To Your Company’s Network”
Choosing the wrong computer consultant to support your network can be incredibly frustrating, expensive, and could end up costing you in downtime, data loss, and expensive repair bills, not to mention unacceptable service to your customers!
- The “dirty little secret” of the computer repair industry that most people don’t know and will never be told by their IT guy (knowing this ALONE could save you from wasting tons of money and untold aggravation when outsourcing your computer support).
- 21 revealing questions that will help you instantly spot an unethical or grossly incompetent computer repair/support technician in minutes.
- 4 costly misconceptions most business owners have about computer maintenance and repair, one of which you will need to know about BEFORE even picking up the phone.
- Viruses, worms, spyware, hackers and other security concerns: what you need to know to protect yourself.
- 5 mistakes to avoid when choosing a computer consultant.
- Why “cheap” or “lowest price” computer repair shops can actually cost you more.
- The one surefire sign that you should run – not walk – away from a computer support firm.
Provided as an educational service by:
Roger G. Best, CEO
BizTek Connection, Inc.